RPG BASICS - 3 DAYS
Assumed prior knowledge and skills.
• Access to ACS and/or RDI and some experience in using these tools.
• Basic programming skills in any environment.
• RPG History and Background.
• Syntax and structure.
• Control specifications.
• RPG operation codes.
• Built-in functions.
• Elementary Display processing – UI.
• Database access.
RPG ADVANCED - 3 DAYS
• Quick review of the basic elements of the language
• Subfile management in display (UI grid)
(With various levels and options)
• Other advanced display management functions
• Using the debugger
• System APIs, Mathematical Functions
• Using SQL functions (non-database)
• Service programs and binder language